Welcome to Sapphire Island RV Resort and Campground. Stop, Relax, and Enjoy while your children create memories that last a lifetime. Legend has it that explorers traveled the same route you are and discovered a brilliant gem hidden in the woods which can only been seen while the sun sets in Florida.
Come join our family in Walton County, Florida as you discover the beaches by day and the woods by night. Conveniently located off I-10, this one of a kind park provides a perfect destination for RV owners and campers alike. Ideally located between the excitement of the South Walton Beaches and the magnificent Historic DeFuniak Springs. Enjoy the pristine white sand beaches or get lost in time visiting historic landmarks.
Frequently asked questions
Check In and Check Out:
On the way to the beach or coming into town for the week, do you need a place to store your RV, vehicle, or boat? Well Sapphire Island is the perfect place right off the interstate. *Call to make reservations or for more details
- Cancellations must be made by 4 pm 7 days prior to arrival date to receive a refund less a small Reserve America fee. If you are unable to honor your reservation call and cancel before the deadlines.
- Cancellation Fees after the deadline are equivalent to a daily rate charge including tax and R.A. fees for reservations that are less than one week. Cancellations for weekly or monthly reservation will be provided a refund less the non-refundable daily rate cancellation fee for each week cancelled.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the arrival date, early departures, no shows, or holiday weekends are not eligible for refunds.
- In the event of a hurricane related mandatory evacuation, a camping voucher may be issued.
- Sapphire Island is a pet friendly RVPark. Pets are welcome to enjoy their stay at Sapphire Island. Pets must be well behaved at all times during their stay with us and confined to their camping site during quiet hours.
- NO aggressive or vicious breeds Allowed! (Contact management for full pet policy details).
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets and properly dispose of all droppings in trash receptacles. A $50 fine will be administered for not cleaning up after your pet.
- Pets are not permitted inside any park facility/buildings and are required to be vaccinated.
- Two pets allowed per site. (Additional pets could be pre-approved by mangement for special occasions for an additional fee per pet )
- Pets must be restrained on a 6ft. leash and must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Pets must not bother your neighbors. Noisy, disruptive, intimidating pets will not be allowed to remain at the resort. A local pet resort is located locally.
- A fenced in unleashed pet park is available for your fury friends to stretch their legs and have some fun. A local pet sitting company is available.